Friday, September 11, 2009

Things I Learned My First Day of Blogging



I will admit, I am a bit obsessed with this "new toy". I am no longer able to have a thought without rewording it in my head as possible blog content. So here is what I have learned on my first day of blogging.
  1. Showers are not longer for getting clean, but for standing under the water to block out all sound except for that of running water and my musings on how much of the conditioner I can rinse out before it is no longer effective and whether or not this is something worth writing about.
  2. Do not ask you children if what you wrote offends them unless you are willing to erase it and then what is the point.
  3. I am good at this or so I think until I start wondering about how others will like what I have written or my style of writing.
  4. This is fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment